Pokemon: Evolution Pokemon: Evolution

Very cute animation. The story simple, etc etc. 5 stars.

Final Fantasy Last Mages Final Fantasy Last Mages

Amazing, truly a masterpiece for the FF fan. No less than a 5.

Bubbles Bubbles

I guess idiots find anything funny now a days. Sorry I couldn't understand the intended joke. The animation was ok.

Kingdoms CCG Kingdoms CCG

Another Card game. Good graphics, and challenging gameplay.

Pokemon Tower Defense 2 Pokemon Tower Defense 2

The game keeps getting stuck on the loading screen. I've already updated Flash Player, and browser.
Refreshed the page a couple times and always got stuck at 20%. Sorry, no stars.

Spiral Knights Spiral Knights

This game is not new.
Newgrounds seems to be low on funds and they are advertising these pay to play games.

The game is overall fun. Played it back a couple years ago when it was first released on steam.
Cute character animations, mild customization. The dungeons get repetitive after a while. You only have a certain amount of energy per day. You can always buy more energy with real money, or spend in game money to buy the global micro-currency.
The game is real fun when you play with other players. The awards also get significantly higher when you are have more players in your party.
You can create guilds, have guild houses and what not. The game supports a auction house system where players can buy and sell their wares.
There is also a craft system.

3.5 Stars because its not new.

Tzu - Solar Flare VIP Tzu - Solar Flare VIP

This is music? I gave you three stars cause I liked the intro.

HW - But Now You Say HW - But Now You Say

Amazing

This is truly amazing. I love the sampling, most people don't understand that sampling is an art. I love the piano melody, so touching, especially the solo. I'm not the best producer out there, I will admit you aren't either. But no disrespect in that. That makes it even better because at your level, and with this caliber you help inspire many young talents like myself. And dubstep isn't even my genre. Again, truly amazing piece here.

One question though, could you tell me where you got those vocals?

_/Move For Me\_ [SS Rmx] _/Move For Me\_ [SS Rmx]

Why aren't you famous yet?

Great remix, would you mind giving me some tips on progression? I love progressive house, and feel as if it is time to move on to that genre.

ShootingStar responds:

Haha :D Thanks for the review, and well, I wish I was famous ;) Haha :D
Glad you liked it and I'll be pming you!

ShootingStar