Pokemon: Evolution Pokemon: Evolution

Very cute animation. The story simple, etc etc. 5 stars.

Final Fantasy Last Mages Final Fantasy Last Mages

Amazing, truly a masterpiece for the FF fan. No less than a 5.

Bubbles Bubbles

I guess idiots find anything funny now a days. Sorry I couldn't understand the intended joke. The animation was ok.

Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

The haters will hate.

Very original, decent animation. You have to know the internet to understand it. Lucky for I am very familiar with trollface. :)

(If thats what you were trying to make him look like.)

Anyways great flash, got my five. and my lols too.

Furbaby Loves You! B Furbaby Loves You! B

Interesting flash

I love the interactivity although I couldn't make him successful. But, I am indeed interested in the mediating music, in the credits you state that its called, Mumbai by Red Mongoose. But I couldn't find anything with that name. Mind helping me out?

WW3 NY WW3 NY

A obvious 10.

This is great, the story overall earns you the score. I don't mind the art, although I would give it a 20 if the art was better. The whole Europe, and Russia attacking the USA in the future. It really adds emotion. And it could be possible seeing the ways the USA is handling things, those two nations got enough.

Battle in the Sky Battle in the Sky

Super!

The artillery rounds going off near my house give this flash more excitement. The music was great, and the story even better.

it'll be okay in the end. it'll be okay in the end.

Love is Pain

It was touchng, but fucking women. Don't trust them, they are nothing but dirty hoes inside.

Vete a la Versh 6 Vete a la Versh 6

Jajajaja,

No, no, no. Ufff pero que risa. Me ecanto todo, estilo, la comedia, las animaciones. De verdad, gracias por hacerme reir. Jajaja.

Darkar responds:

Gracias a ti! :)

Brainfeeder Brainfeeder

Awesome

I was tripping on acid when I watched this.

Rutger responds: